Saturday, February 19, 2011

Instead of thinking up a list of things I didn't get to do while in New Zealand, I decided to look on the positive side of things. This is a list of things. This is a list of things I get to do when I come back. I am coming back. I will make it happen. When I do, I have my trips planned out based on things I need to do again, want to see, or just want to explore. Anyone who comes over to this part of the world should really look into these things.

1.      Jump of the dock into the harbor need Te Papa Museum
2.      Kayak around Wellington.
3.      See Cleopatras pool again
4.      Explore the caves near the second camp site in Abel Tasman
5.      Summit Mt. Taranaki
6.      White water raft over the largest commercially rafted waterfall
7.      Sky Dive, ears or not
8.      Summit Mt. Doom
9.      Ski. Anywhere, just ski over here.
10.   Attend a rugby match during Sevens
11.   Paraglide in Christchurch, darnit
12.   Find that store in Christchurch
13.   Bungee jump and touch the water
14.   Bungee jump off the highest point possible
15.   Kayak and hike Milford Sound
16.   See and experience Dunedin
17.   See the south south Island
18.   See Bay of Island and north of Auckland
Visit wine region
20.   Eat a nice fancy lamb dinner
21.   Go to geothermal hotsprings
22.   Relax and enjoy and take each place in without the worry of school, time, or anything
23.   Come back with my family
24.   Come back with E

1 comment:

  1. dear annie,
    I am going to go to NZ in September for the rugby world cup. wanna come with me?

    -emily

    ReplyDelete